Motorhome park Urbachtal
Centrally located in the heart of Germany, directly along the Urbach stream. The fairytale ex-railway cycle path Rotkäppchenland is in the immediate vicinity.
Size and amenities
- 7 spacious pitches on gravel turf (7.50 m wide and 10 -12 m deep)
- Open all year.
- Costs per day/night per camper: €10 incl. disposal, plus visitor's tax €1 per day to the City of Neukirchen, electricity €0.60 per kWh, fresh water supply per 10 litre €0.10,Sanitary building incl. handicapped toilet €2.80 per dayWashing machine and drier,
- Free WLAN,
- Gas sale and exchange,
- Rental car available,
- Snack bar "Schwälmer Stubb" with Schwälmer grill specialities
- City centre 300 m,
- Shopping opportunity 300 m,
- Gas station 500 m
The Kneipp spa and climatic health resort surrounded by extensive deciduous and coniferous forests.
There are numerous lovingly restored half-timbered houses around the historical market square and in the adjacent pedestrian zone. The 36 m high tower of the Nikolai Church requires its guests to climb 132 steps in order to enjoy a fantastic view over Neukirchen with its typical "Knüll" hinterland.
Leisure time and adventure
- Visiting the Nikolai Church
- Museum of local history
- City tour
- Cycling on the fairytale railway cycle path Rotkäppchenland
German Fairy Tale Route Tip
The fairytale house of Neukirchen - this landmarked half-timbered house from the 16th century contains the extensive collection of exhibits "Grimm’s Fairy Tales" by the storyteller Gudrun Grünberg. A thick, blond Rapunzel plait hangs from the upper floor of the small old house and attracts visitors to the medieval half-timbered town of Neukirchen and into the fairytale house on the historic market square.
50° 52' 16'' N / 09° 20' 54'' E