Camper parking in the Parkstadion
Baunatal-Altenbauna. Immediately next to the 50-hectre Stadtpark (city park) and close to the inner-city.
Size and amenities
The comfortable and modern location with 16 slots invites you to stay. Equipped with a supply and disposal station (Seijsener). Fees: €5.00 per 24 h, €0.50 per kWh electricity, €1.00 per 100 l water, €0.10 sewage disposal.
€5.00 pro 24 h, €0.50 pro kWh Strom, €1.00 per 100 litre water, €0.10 sewage disposal.
City centre Baunatal 500 m, gastronomy 500 m, shopping 500 m, bus and tram stop (direct connection to Kassel) 500 m, swimming pool Aquapark 200 m.
The young town of Baunatal is directly adjacent to Kassel, and you can reach all the highlights of the documenta city quickly by tram, or start your excursions to the leisure and recreational area of Habichtswald.
Leisure time and adventure
Brauhaus Knall Hut (birthplace of Dorothea Viehmann)
German Fairy Tale route tip
- E-bike rental and touring tips
- Hike on the fairytale wall path
- Fairytale hour at the Brauhaus Knall Hut
- June to August: Culture Summer North Hesse
- July: Baunatal Town Festival
- August: Ab in die Mitte [Off to the Middle]
- September: Wine Festival
- December: Christmas Market
51° 15‘ 27“ / 09° 23‘ 56“